Happy Friday everyone! Thought I’d share a tutorial from my date last night. Keep reading to see how I got this smoky eye look.
- Becca Complexion Cream in cashmere
- Wet n Wild pressed powder in 821A
- e.l.f Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Palette
- Bonne Bell eyeliner in black
- Makeup Forever Smoky Lash mascara
- YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in Lingerie Pink, reviewed here
As for the look, it’s pretty simple. I applied the complexion cream and set it with the pressed powder. I filled in my eyebrows with a light brown shadow. Then for the eye makeup, since I give credit where credit is due, I copied just the eyeshadow portion from Promise Phan’s Adriana Lima tutorial. I finished off with lipstick and voila! What do you think?
P.S- my blog is one month old today! Well sorta. My first post was on January 29th and since the 29th doesn’t come in February every year, we’re celebrating today! Woohoo! Thanks to everyone who has liked, commented or followed. It means a lot to me. You are all lovely.