Happy Friday, gorgeous readers! Today’s mission: create a look using ever trendy pastel colors and glitter without looking too 90s or too teeny bopper. A grown up sparkly pastel look, you say? Challenge accepted.
Here’s What I Did:
- Prime: Okay, okay, so I did this look when I was at my parents’ house so I just primed my eyes as normal. However, I suggest you prime your eyes with a white eyeliner pencil because this will really help the pastel shadow pop.
- Shade: Take a lilac eye shadow and pat onto the eyelid, not going above the crease. Build color to your desired intensity.
- Line: Take a black pencil eyeliner and gently smudge it onto your upper lash line. When you’re done, it should be a smoky medium-dark line, somewhat thick. This step is just going to darken out the glitter eyeliner we apply in the next step, so if you are happy with the color of your glitter eyeliner, you can skip this.
- Line Again: Now take your glitter eyeliner and go over that smoky line you just made with your pencil liner. One coat should be enough, but if you feel you need a little more glitter, apply a second coat.
- Line Again For the Win: Take your liquid eyeliner and wipe off all the excess from the applicator. Create a very thin line just in the roots of your upper lash line. This helps make lashes look longer.
- Swipe That Mascara: Finish with a nice, thick coat and voila!
Glitter Eyeliner: from Sephora brand in Silver.
Special Shout Out: Coco mentioned me in a blog post as one of her favorite bloggers. What? I am so honored. Check her out. Her blog is awesome!