So I really love Kandee Johnson’s blog. My favorite section is her TBT when she digs out an old photo and then writes 1o things about said photo. With some of my lovely bloggers headed to prom, I thought I’d try it with my own prom picture from way back when. Enjoy!
- Not to brag, but my skin was literally perfect at 18. My dad had a really great insurance plan and they had me on a ton of acne prescriptions. How many people get to say their skin at 18 was the best skin of their life?
- Baby Vanessa was not big on parting her hair
- I also definitely leaned more toward the natural look back in the day. The only makeup I wore in high school was brown, taupe and cream eyeshadow with just a touch of mascara and eyeliner.
- I went dress shopping with my mom. I told her I wanted something raspberry colored without any sparkles. This is what she brought back to my dressing room. I loved it anyway.
- My dad bought me that class ring. At the time it was the most expensive piece of jewelry I owned and I wore it every day for 2 years.
- My mom likes taking candid shots.
- I didn’t carry a purse to prom–too much hassle. Part of me wishes I did so I could have more photos from the dance floor.
- Of all the people I went in a group to prom with, I really only talk to one girl now.
- High school was pretty dull. Most of my great memories come from college
- AND FINALLY…I spent months trying to figure my look out for prom, but in the end, it’s about how much fun you have
Any found memories from my readers? What was your prom like? Have a nice prom to all my readers going soon!