Two weeks ago, I did a TBT for prom, and you guys liked it and I liked it so, I thought I’d do another one, this time for college. Here’s this old picture and 10 things I think about it. Hope you guys like it!
- A few people were kind enough to say I look the same as I did in high school in my last TBT, and while I appreciate it, I think I look younger here.
- On my broke college girl budget, I ended up wearing this coat—which I bought when I was possibly 13.
- And I continued wearing that coat until it got ruined at a party.
- I used to give myself my own haircuts in college, hence the ponytail. Just kidding!
- I have the sinking feeling that I might have outgrown those jeans.
- Loved, loved, loved liquid eyeliner back in my college days. You probably can’t tell because of the image quality, but I was sooo rocking a heavy cat eye.
- My hair was in such good condition before I decided to bleach it every other year.
- I said this in the last one, but why can’t my skin look that good now?
- I’m thinking that taking pictures in random stores and posting them online was the cool thing to do back when this picture was taken.
- Anyone else remember when people used digital cameras instead of their cell phones?
Okay, that’s the 10 things I think about this picture. Any time you made some interesting style choices because of a limited budget? Have you found any random pictures of yourself buried at the very back of your Facebook? Let me know in the comments below!