Well, I’m actually not sure if this would be considered “radiant orchid,” but it sounded so much better than “orchid look” or “purple look.” This look is super easy and since I got 7 inches chopped off my hair, I had to show you my new cut 😉 Okay, on with the tutorial, shall we?
- Prime and conceal like normal
- Take a white shadow with just a touch of shimmer and pat on lids. You’ll want to apply the color heavily to get it to really show up.
- Next take a bright purple shadow and stick in the crease and blend.
- Because I’m a bit of a nut, I highlight my brow bone and inner eye corner with a different, more shimmery white eyeshadow
- Take a white eyeliner pencil to your waterline
- Then a brown liner for your lower lash line.
- Then make a thin line with black liquid eyeliner on your upper lash line
- Finish by applying a lavender-pink lip gloss to your lips
- Eyeshadow: Elf palette
- White and brown pencil eyeliners: Wet N Wild
- Liquid eyeliner: Elf
- Mascara: CK cosmetics
- Lipgloss: NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue
So what do you think? Was this look a hit or a miss? Let me know in the comments below!