First things first: Don’t forget to enter my latest giveaway. Also, ahem…it’s October! That means I get to start on the fun Halloween looks. I want to show you this one from last year, when I volunteered at a kid’s Halloween fair. As much as I love Halloween, I am not a spooky person, so this ghost/corpse look is about as creepy as I get. Hope you enjoy.
- First, apply the lightest foundation that you own. This will act as a good base for the powder
- Next take a white powder and apply all over the face. You can use baby powder, but I’m using Dead White Face Powder, which I got from Party City. I prefer a powder to a face paint because the sheerer coverage makes the look more realistic
- Next, take a copper eyeshadow and brush it on all the way up to your eyebrows. No need for subtlety in this look!
- With that same eyeshadow, brush under your eyes, putting special emphasis on where your bags naturally occur. Remember that you’re going for that deathly look so a messy, uneven application will look better than perfect circles around your eyes
- And again with that copper eyeshadow, use a fluffy eyeshadow brush to make thin, straight lines under your cheekbones and blend slightly
- Now, because I really want to emphasize those bags under my eyes (never thought I’d say that sentence, haha!), I’m taking a black eyeliner and smudging it along the lower lash line.
- For the final touch, I’m heavily applying a nude lipstick that is a bit too light for me on normal occasions. The one I’m using is Revlon’s Nude Attitude.
And all done! What do you think? Am I creepy enough? What are you going to be for Halloween? Let me know in the comments below!