Happy Thursday! I’m glad you’re here to check out my fall makeup collaboration with D. Fuentes from brokeandbeautifulblog.com. Remember to check out her look! As for my look? Well, first my picture makes me laugh. I look like I’m making a sexy face, but really that expression is just from too much sun in my eyes, ahaha. To find out how I got this look, keep reading.
- “Cover” from Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics, reviewed here. I have this dusted up to my crease, but not in my crease
- Black eye liner pencil along my upper lash line
- White eye liner pencil in my waterline
- Black Mascara
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Bomb (reviewed here)
- For a more subtle look, I then blotted Cherry Bomb and topped with a raspberry lipgloss
- Nothing but Jane Iredale tinted moisturizer in medium/light. Review to come soon!
So what do you think? Do you like this look? Would you wear something similar yourself? Let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to check out the other part of this collab!