Quick review for Tuesday, I hope you all are well. The lovely Amy sent me some wonderful skin care items which you can find here. Let’s talk about what these products are and how wonderful they work. Microdermabrasion Paste
- What It Is: A gentle exfoliator that promotes cell growth and turnover to improve skin’s tone and texture.
- How To Use: There are two ways to use this. The first is using the whole packet on dry skin once. The gentler alternative (method I chose) is the use a third of the packet, three times a week, mixed with water
- What I Thought: I immediately noticed how incredibly smooth my skin was after one use. One suggestion I have–follow the directions and do NOT use your cleanser immediately after using this product. I did, thinking that it couldn’t hurt, but boy did that dry my skin out.
Night Renewing Serum
- What It Is: A blend of peptides and retinols that improves firmness and decreases the appearance of wrinkles
- How to Use: Break open a capsule and apply on skin at night before moisturizing
- What I Thought: I don’t have much in the way of wrinkles to compare this to, but I liked how light it was on skin and how fast it soaked in. It felt as if I was wearing nothing at all.
Lip Renewing Serum
- What It Is: Antioxidant rich formula that maintains lip moisture
- How to Use: Break open capsule and spread entire contents on lips
- What I Thought: I was impressed by how well this worked. I was prepared to smear some lip balm on after, but to my relief, I didn’t have to
So what do you think? Will you give any of these products a try? Let me know in the comments below.