Happy Hump Day, lovelies. As you know, I’ve recently purchased the Too Faced Everything Nice palette. When purchasing this palette, I had an important decision to make, to order it online vs in store? Most people probably have a preference, but aren’t considering the freebies that can be had from ordering different ways. Let me review.
- Big pro for online is free shipping on purchases of $50 or more. Considering the average price of something at Sephora (yikes!) it isn’t too hard to meet these qualifications, which means it costs the same and is more convenient than going in store
- Deluxe Samples: Did you think that you could only get deluxe samples with 100 points on your beauty insiders account? Wrong! Sephora
frequentlyalways has offers available online for a deluxe sample with a special code. Usually you must spend $20 or more, but again, with the prices at Sephora…
- Three Free Samples: Okay, so they’re not deluxe samples, but with every online order, you get 3 free samples, usually of a fragrance, skin care product or foundation (although they do have a variety to chose from)
- Little known fact about buying in store: you can ask for a free sample of any perfume! Seriously, and the sample sizes are decent too–at least a week or two’s worth if you apply about 2 squirts every day. Yes, Sephora usually offers free samples of perfume online (3 free samples with every purchase deal), but you don’t get the same variety to pick from as when you go in store.
- And yes, you can get a free sample of any foundation too! Most places in store will offer you a free sample of foundation, but I have to say that Sephora is super nice about it.
- And hey, you don’t have to worry about shipping costs in store either!
So what do you think? Do you like to order in store or online? Are there any deals/freebies I forgot? Let me know in the comments below!