Do you ever have any posts that you just have on the back burner, and never seem to get out? This was one for me. I took the picture for this post maybe 2 or more months ago, but with all my other post ideas, never got to writing up. But hey, with winter weather drying our hair out, now seems like the perfect time for a heatless style tutorial. Keep reading to find out how I did this look.
- You can start with fresh washed or second day hair. A lot of tutorials say hair styles work better with second day hair, but I personally found that this works best right after I shampoo it. No matter which you decide, make sure your hair is wet.
- Part your hair straight down the center.
- Now Dutch braid each side of your head. A Dutch braid is like a French braid, except that you cross the hair under instead of over.
- Let dry overnight.
- In the morning: remove hair from braid and gently tousle.
- You can also take this time to part your hair how you want it, too.
And voila, there you have it! Results will depend on the length of your hair. Short hair will look curlier, while longer hair will look like looser waves.
So what do you think? Would you try this look? Let me know in the comments below.