So time’s running short for Christmas gifts. What on earth are you going to buy? Luckily I teamed up with Annie from Annie’s Beauty Blog to come up with some last minute gift ideas for the tough to buy for on our lists. (Btw- if you haven’t already, check out Annie’s blog. She has gorgeous photography and impeccable taste) Without further ado, let me present gift ideas for my five hard to buy for people.
1. For the woman who is always on the go. You know what’s tough when you’re hopping from appointment to appointment? Makeup touch-ups. That’s why this type of woman will appreciate lip gloss from Gerard Cosmetics. These lip glosses are opaque and most importantly, come with a built-in mirror to make makeup application on the go easy.
2. For the woman who’s a little sexy. We all know a woman like this; the woman who is very in touch with her sensual side. But chances are unless you’re her significant other, you’re probably not comfortable buying her that racy lingerie. Don’t despair. The next best thing? Sexy perfume. Lust from Lush has a gorgeous jasmine scent.
3. For the daughter/niece/baby cousin who’s growing up too fast. What are tweens/teens into today? What’s hip? Who knows? 1D, 5SOS, what are these acronyms and what does it all mean? If you don’t know what trends she’s into, you don’t want to come off as someone trying to be cool. Instead, go with an old classic. Stud earrings go with anything go with anything and never go out of style. The ones pictured are from Swarovski for $60.00, but I have no doubt there are more budget friendly options available.
4. For the woman obsessed with the 90s. The 90s are having a moment. But even if they weren’t, there are plenty of people with nostalgia for the era of boy bands, Bill Clinton and belly baring tops. So what should you get this woman? DVD box sets are a great bet. What shows might she be into? I don’t know her tastes, but here’s a few for starters: Dawson’s Creek, My So Called Life, 90210, Melrose Place, The X-Files, Friends, Boy Meets World, Clarissa Explains it All, Sex and the City, Charmed, Full House, and Seinfeld for starters.
5. For the artistic soul. This woman is creative and whimsical. But how should you feed her creative spirit? For an imagination like hers, look to vintage books. Antique books call to a time from the past. Just make sure it’s a hardback in good condition.
So what do you think? Have I helped with your last minute shopping? Don’t forget to check out Annie’s blog. You won’t regret it. And big thank you to Annie for doing this collaboration with me. I love your gift ideas and might even pick up some for myself, haha.