Hello, beauties. Long time, no see. I had been doing a bit of traveling over the holidays, so I didn’t have time to post much, but I wanted to get this look out in time for NYE. Yes, it’s right around the corner! I asked and you suggested that I do a sparkly NYE look. I hope you enjoy.
- Foundation, primer and brows as normal. I won’t tell you how to do this step
- With a fluffy brush, sweep some cool, medium brown eyeshadow into your crease, making sure to blend well.
- With that same brush, take a darker brown color and brush this just into the outer corners of your crease and blend.
- Take a shimmery, light (almost white) silver and pat that onto the lid, as well as right below the brow bone
- With the dark brown shadow you used in your crease, line your bottom lash line and blend
- With your liquid liner, draw a medium line on your upper lash line and slightly wing out
- Now the fun part! To get sparkle, take a sparkly liner and go over the silver shadow on your lid. I find that using a liner is less messy than using loose glitter
- Use generous amounts of mascara
- Because I want to keep my lips kissable, I used a nude tinted lip balm, but feel free to experiment.
And there you have it! Products Used
- Wet n Wild Primer
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette
- Almay silver eyeshadow*
- Sephora glitter eyeliner*
- One Direction mascara
- Wet n Wild Lip Balm Stain in Nudist Colony
*Please note these products used to be, but are no longer considered cruelty-free So what do you think? Will you try this look? What else would you like to see me do? Let me know in the comments below!