Almost the weekend, lovelies. I’ll be out of town for a long weekend, so forgive me if I don’t reply to your comments as quickly as I normally do. I’ve been playing around with my makeup palettes and came up with this bright and colorful look. It’s the brightest look I’ve worn in the day time in probably years. Hope you enjoy.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion all over
- One Direction Take Me Home (gold cream eyeshadow used as base). Reviewed here
- Shiro Cosmetics Full of Craft all over lid. Reviewed here
- Urban Decay Limit from the Naked3 palette in crease as transition color
- Too Faced Live It Up from Everything Nice palette to deepen crease. Reviewed here
- Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
That’s it. Hope you enjoyed and let me know in the comments below if you’d like to see more bright eyeshadow looks.