So I found this tag online the other day called “25 Before 25” tag in which you list out all your goals, dreams and aspirations you have that you want to do before you’re 25. I really wanted to do this tag but then I remembered my birth date and umm, yeah…so I present to you, the 30 Before 30 tag!
Obligatory Grown-Up Goals
1. Get married
2. Have kids–or one kid. My ideal situation is one beautiful baby girl, my fiance wants two boys
3. Buy a house– let me tell you, I am so done with renting
The Places I Will Go
4. Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Times Square
5. See Punxsutawney Phil pulled from his stump in Punxsutawney, PA for Groundhog’s Day. Actually, I don’t care if this happens before I’m 30. When Groundhog Day falls on a weekend, that’s when I’m going to make this happen.
6. Road trip across America. I’m in the Northeast, and I can’t decide if this road trip would take me all the way across America to California or if I should head south along the coast until I reach Florida, but I definitely want to have a real road trip.
7. Hike and swim in Hawaii.
8. Visit Istanbul. I know this sounds random, but I’ve already been to my top 3 destinations in Western Europe. It’s time to give Eurasia a chance.
9. Visit Ukraine/Poland. My great grandparents immigrated from a small city in Ukraine, which is now part of Poland. I’d like to get to know more about my heritage.
10. Eat at this place called the Sugar Factory in NYC. Seriously, it looks like I would puke up those drinks but still…sugar.
Health and Wellness
11. Master crane pose in yoga
12. Master inversions in yoga
13. Be able to kick butt in kickboxing
14. Run a marathon
15. Cut down on the sugar in my diet–by a lot–by half
16. Cook at least 5 non-frozen dinners a week (I’m not domestic, baby steps)
17. Cut down on eating out to about once a week
18. Read all the books on Time Magazine’s list of the 100 Greatest Books of all time. So far I’ve only read 25.
19. Read/watch the complete works of Shakespeare. Yes, I am a huge fan of the bard
20. Figure out who A is on Pretty Little Liars. Seriously.
21. Figure out an Agatha Christie novel before the big reveal
22. See an opera
23. Adopt a rescue dog. I’d love to adopt a retired Greyhound racing dog
24. Have a house plant that I don’t accidentally kill
25. Have an Extreme Couponers haul, just to say I did it
26. Throw an epic, Martha Stewart-esque Halloween party
27. Double the subscribers on this blog!
28. Painting with a Twist party!
29. Have my photo taken by a street fashion photographer
30. Live the best life I can and make a whole new set of goals for 40
So that’s my list. What’s on yours if you’re under 30? Let me know in the comments below.