Happy Monday to you, beauties. I hope you had a fantastic weekend. If you’ve been following me, you’ll know that I’ve done a couple Pretty Little Liars inspired makeup tutorials already. Check out Alison here and Hanna here. On my last tutorial, someone requested Aria’s look next. This will probably be the last in the series, as Spencer and Emily’s every day looks are very much no makeup looks. Hope you enjoy.
The Inspiration: I combed through many pictures of Aria to get a sense of her makeup look. I even found a video by Kandee Johnson, which mentioned that they put green eyeliner on Aria’s waterline. At first I thought this was a blatant lie. I couldn’t find a single picture showing this supposed green eyeliner. But after trying this technique myself, I realized that green eyeliner on your waterline just does not show up well in photos. So I’ll excuse this one.
Keys to Aria’s Look
- All matte everything. Girl is rocking matte lips, matte skin and matte eyes
- Thick brows. Compared to the other girls, Aria has a very thick set of brows. I colored mine in heavier than normal.
- Focus on liner and lashes. Actress Lucy Hale has a deeper crease, which I know from experience doesn’t always lend itself well to playing around with eyeshadow. Your crease color really gets lost in the fold sometimes. Instead, the makeup artists put a lot of emphasis on her liner. She generally has black eyeliner on the upper lash line and outer third of her bottom lash line.
- Green eyeliner on her waterline, apparently
- Wet n Wild Fergie Primer, reviewed here
- Wet n Wild eyebrow pencil in Mink Brown
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Strange, reviewed here
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Cover, reviewed here
- Black eyeliner–sorry, I’m down to the stub and I completely sharpened all the brand info away
- Wet n Wild eyeliner in Green
- 2nd Love Cosmetics Rose Mascara, reviewed here
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Mont Blanc
- Nyx Slim Lip Pencil in Light Pink, additional swatches here
- I know, I’m so pale that this color isn’t even light on me, haha
So that’s it for the look. Let me know if you like it and tell me what other looks you’d like to see in the comments below. Kisses! XOXO