Hello beauties! How’s it going? I am doing great! I’m also feeling very honored to be doing a guest post today here on Vanessa’s lovely blog. Thank you so much Vanessa for having me. Vanessa is one of my favorite bloggers and I really enjoy reading her blog. It’s always a must read when I am scrolling through my feed here on WordPress. For those of you that don’t know me, My name is Katie and I run a blog called Plus+ Beauty Blog. My blog consists of many reviews on a variety of different beauty products and I like to include some makeup looks in there as well. I am trying to switch it up and do some different types of posts. In today’s post I will be talking about some items that are on my Summer Beauty Wish list.
- Too Faced Sugar Pop Eyeshadow Palette – First up on the list is the Too Faced Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette. When I think of summer, I think of bold and bright colors. This palette appears to be very colorful and I have always wanted to try eyeshadow from Too Faced.
- MAC Lipstick in “Flamingo” – Now a beauty list of mine wouldn’t be complete without a MAC lipstick. Flamingo is a gorgeous shade of pink, it appears to look more like a coral-pink in the tube but I have heard that it actually looks more light pink when applied to the lips. Flamingo has one of my favorite finishes which is the lustre finish. The lustre finish is very moisturizing and the shade of this lipstick is a perfect summer time shade.
- Milani Baked Blush in “Delizoso Pink” – The Milani Baked Blushes are some of my favorite blushes and I have my eye on this gorgeous matte shade. “Delizoso Pink” is more of a cool toned purple-pink shade. The Milani Baked blushes are very silky providing sheer but buildable coverage. These blushes are sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles and they add a nice flush of color to the cheeks.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen – Now a summer beauty wish list wouldn’t be complete without sunscreen. The one in the picture above provides an SPF of 30. This sunscreen is supposed to feel like you have nothing on. The formula uses Avobenzone to protect against UVA and UVB rays. This formula is supposed to be fast-absorbing, water-resistant and non-oily. It is also non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) and is PABA free.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer – Another summer essential is a good bronzer. What I love so much about this one is that is smells like chocolate! I do have a couple of trial sizes in this bronzer and it’s one of my favorites! This bronzer neutralizes red, evens skin tone, is vegan friendly and paraben free. This one can be used for all over bronzing or contouring.
- Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion – I actually have a sample of this one but I haven’t tried it out yet. This is a product that I’m very interested in. Living in the desert where it’s very dry can dry out my skin. This product looks very easy to use, after you wash yourself off you just apply the lotion all over your wet skin and then rinse off. This would be perfect for those long days out in the sun and after swimming.
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs – I have tried the spray in this but I heard the lotion version of it is so much better! With summer coming up right around the corner this is perfect to wear with your shorts or shorter skirts. It’s supposed to stay fresh and natural looking all day, cover freckles, cover veins, cover imperfections, is water and transfer resistant and it’s supposed to help stimulate microcirculation for healthier and firmer looking skin.
- Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray – This is a product that I already have but it’s something that I repurchase over and over again. With this spray you can create natural and effortless waves. It adds body and texture to straight, fine hair and it helps with the curls in already wavy hair. What I love about this is that I can wear my hair wavy with my hair remaining soft and not hard and crunchy. Also what I love about this spray is the smell! It reminds me of the beach and summer.
Well that’s all that I have for you today. What are some of the beauty items that are on your summer wish list? I would love to hear from you in the comments. Thank you again Vanessa for giving me this wonderful opportunity to be a guest blogger on your lovely blog. I hope that you’ve enjoyed this post! As always, thanks for reading!
*Special note from Vanessa* Thank you so much Katie for writing this guest post for my blog. If you’re not already following Katie, check her out. She is the sweetest!