Happy Wednesday! So if you’ve been following, you’ll know that I recently moved. I’ve yet to unpack all my boxes, which means I haven’t found my camera cord to upload photos, which means some blog posts will have to wait. In the meantime, please enjoy reading about my loves and hates.
10 Things I Love
- The sound of kitties purring
- Hanging out at the beach
- Reading by the pool
- When you find avocados that are perfectly ripe
- When you find a new blog you really love
- When you try a new makeup look and it comes out on point
- When you nail your selfie on the first try
- When you try a new recipe and don’t mess it up
- Hitting all green lights
- Finding the thing you want on sale and in your size
10 Things I Hate
- People who invite themselves to your wedding
- People who invite other people to your wedding
- Finding a new grey hair
- Forgetting about your tea until it gets too cold to drink 😦
- When you pack your shampoo and conditioner for vacation and it leaks
- Unpacking in general
- When you think a lipstick color is completely gorgeous, but it’s not flattering on you
- When all the radio stations decide to play commercials at the same time
- Mushy avocados
- When the milk goes bad. UGH, hate so much!!!
So that’s it for my loves and hates. Hope you enjoyed. Will get some new posts up as soon as I get on this unpacking thing.