Happy Hump Day! Taking a break from my 10 Day Makeup Challenge to bring you a makeup collab with my friend Kaily from Hello Kaily. I’ve worked with Kaily before on a rainbow makeup collaboration, and I was really excited to work with her again. A little about our collab: Kaily came up with the idea of doing makeup looks inspired by our favorite cocktails. I was intrigued, but also terrified. See, I went to college and if there’s one thing I learned there, it’s not to drink anything blue…or green…and St Patty’s Day knocked out pink as well. Let’s just say that most of my cocktails are of the clear variety, which doesn’t translate into a makeup look very well. Luckily, I do have one colorful cocktail I like, The Cheesecake Factory’s Peach Bellini. Yum. Peach is also a really pretty color for eyes, lips and cheeks, which is exactly what I did. Normally, I think one color on the eyes, lips, and cheeks is overbearing, but I think you can get away with it with a soft color like peach. Products Used
- Dark peach shade from elf Little Black Book palette
- Second Peachy shade from 2nd Love Cosmetics Glam palette
- Peach shade from One Direction’s Girl Next Door palette
- Papa Don’t Peach Blush from Too Faced
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Just Peachy
- Nyx Lip Plumper Gloss in Kim
There you have it. Hope you enjoyed this collab. Make sure to check out Kaily’s post!